Would you like Price2Spy to implement your own, tailor-made repricing rules?
Such rules can include:
- Cost-based Pricing – Calculates new sales price based on the cost/purchase price with the specified margin
- Price based on Recommended price – New price gets calculated by the recommended price, usually defined by the product manufacturer
- Competitor-based pricing – defined by whether you want to position yourself as cheaper or more expensive, compared to your competitors. You set the exact rules:
- Which competitors to take into account
- Take into account all products, or only the available ones
- Take into account desired profitability margin