Integrating Price2Spy with standard shopping carts
If you’re using one of the shopping carts / eCommerce platforms supported by Price2Spy, you can easily integrate your online store with Price2Spy.
(If you’re using a standard eCommerce platform we do not support yet – please let us know, we’ll consider enabling Price2Spy to work with it.
On the other hand, if you’re using a custom software, tailor-made for your own needs – please check how Price2Spy API Integration works)
Why should you integrate your own store with Price2Spy?
- Adding new products can be easily automated. No need to manually insert new products to your Price2Spy account (or to send exports in Excel files, which we upload for you);
- Deleting obsolete products – very similar as above;
- No need for extra development (programming) efforts on your side;
- Repricing – Price2Spy will detect products that need to have their price changed, and after you confirm the change, it will be automatically done on your store.
When communicating with your tool, Price2Spy actually performs one of the following operations:
- Link – this will mirror products from your online store into your Price2Spy account. As you create new products in your store, they will automatically get reflected in your Price2Spy account. However, you won’t be able to modify/delete such products from your Price2Spy account – instead, they are supposed to be modified/deleted in your store – and Price2Spy will pick changes from there. If needed, linked products can be unlinked – which will turn them into independent products of their own (please see Copy operation)
- Reprice – this operation will enable you to set up a list of rules which, when met, mean that your products’ prices should change. The rules typically depend on your products’ purchase prices, the desired price margin, and of course – competitors’ prices. Depending on your requirements you can choose to:
- approve the repricing suggestions manually yourself, before the price changes are actually made and reflected on your own store;
- have fully automated repricing that you’ll be able to schedule at the desired time, so you can get well-timed, on-point price changes that will help you to stay competitive.
Supported shopping carts / eCommerce platforms