Sanja Bunford, Marketing Manage
Dudi Co. – Serbia (www.dudico.com)Here’s what we’re working
How Price2Spy helped Dudi Co. with the repricing process
We have a successful long-term collaboration with Price2Spy which helps us to keep an overview of the market, stay ahead of the competition and adjust the prices in response to market demands.
his testimonial is published with the client’s full consent. Price2Spy will never publish any of our clients’ details unless we are given permission to do so.
The company Dudi Co. d.o.o. based in Subotica, is one of the leading Serbian companies in the field of import and trade of audio-video and computer media and accessories for computer and audio-video equipment. The company was founded in 1996 and is one of the most successful online businesses in Northern Serbia. Dudi Co. is also an official representative of several world-renowned brands in Serbia.
- Serbian market is very price sensitive for consumer electronics products
- Wide variety of competitors aggressively undercutting the prices
- Monitoring more than 20 most important competitors’ sites
- PCompetitor change prices too often to be monitored manually
- Data analysis needed in order to establish market trends
- Repricing / adjusting the prices to stay ahead of the competition
- Automated price checks once a day
- Reacting on price change alert e-mails
- Price change analytics & alerting
- One price check per day manages to capture recent price changes
- Product managers check analytical reports to establish market trends
- Indirect repricing module used in order to suggest products with potential clever drops / clever raises
By its nature, Price2Spy is a very sensitive and discrete tool. For that reason, we have to be very careful about our client’s data privacy, which is an absolute priority for us.
Therefore, we will not be able to show too many testimonials nor success stories on this page. The ones we will show should just give you a brief idea on how Price2Spy can be used in your own business.