The world’s most famous manufacturer of guitars, basses, amplifiers, and related equipment. The company has touched and transformed music worldwide and in nearly every genre: rock ‘n’ roll, country and western, jazz, rhythm and blues, and many others. Everyone from beginners and hobbyists to the world’s most acclaimed artists and performers uses their instruments and amps.
- Exorbitantly competitive, unstable and price sensitive market conditions where retailers frequently change products and stock levels
- Need to monitor their key products across total of 80 websites from 18 different VAT zones/markets
- Need to strictly monitor targeted price in order to protect brand value / reputation worldwide
- Need to monitor local currencies per each region individually, due to the number of markets on which they are present
- Need to understand pricing behavior of online dealers / retailers and need to know when they run out of stock
- Price2Spy Premium account – in order to perform multiple checks (8 times) per day to detect targeted price violations
- Due to the very large number of sites and small number of products, Automatch wouldn’t be a practical solution – instead the client opted for Manual product matching
- Product Matching performed manually and periodically by Price2Spy’s data entry team, due to time-sensitivity and quality of product matching
- Account expanded globally right after the trial period, since they realized the usefulness of the tool to their business decisions
- Reliance on price change alert e-mails and automated reports, filtered and divided according to the client’s choice and sent to each division’s mailbox on a daily basis
- Multiple Pricing Dashboard widgets used for pricing and stock data analysis
By its nature, Price2Spy is a very sensitive and discrete tool. For that reason, we have to be very careful about our client’s data privacy, which is an absolute priority for us.
Therefore, we will not be able to show too many testimonials nor success stories on this page. The ones we will show should just give you a brief idea on how Price2Spy can be used in your own business.