Do you need to monitor a particular product variation (having a price of its own), that is displayed among other product variations on the same physical URL?
Price2Spy is one of the few tools on the market that can cover such complex cases. We have recognized the need for such a solution way back in 2012, and we have been perfecting it ever since, so it can be used in a wide variety of cases, usually described as
- Multiple products shown on the same page, or
- Several product variations offered, where the user is expected to choose their particular variation from a dropdown menu (or similar)
- A product that comes in different sizes / volumes, where the user is expected to select a size (which alters the product price)
- A product that comes in different quantity tiers, where price varies for each tier
- A product whose price won’t show until a number of choices has been made on the product page
How does Price2Spy deal with such cases?
To put it simply – we treat each such product variation as a separate product. We detect that the product URL contains different product variations, and then we prompt you to select which variation you want to monitor exactly.
We call this technique URL parameters, and we have implemented it on dozens of thousands of websites we monitor this way.
The tutorial video shown below will help you understand the concept of URL parameters, and demonstrate how you can start using it for the products you’d like monitored.