Price2Spy offers 3 types of user accounts, each with it’s own privileges
- In short, Administrator has all permissions on Price2Spy account, including managing other users within same Price2Spy account
- The user who has initially registered for Price2Spy by default has administrator privileges
- This type of user can do all regular operations within Price2Spy (adding products / URLs / categories / brands / executing reports etc) across whole of Price2Spy account
- However, this type of user does not have rights to
- Change account settings
- Perform changes to user accounts
- Perform ‘Link my store operations’
- In short, this type of user will only be able to browser data in Price2Spy account, including report execution
Each Price2Spy user is able to maintain his own user settings, like password change, language, page size, starting page.
Further, each user has it’s own pricing dashboard, with his own individual widgets.
In order to allow full data tracking / transparency, all objects within Price2Spy account (product, URL, brand, category etc) have the following data recorded
- Timestamp when object was first added to Price2Spy
- User who added the object
- Timestamp when object was last updated in Price2Spy
- User who performed this update
Please note that User management module is available only to Premium Price2Spy accounts, starting from Premium Medium. Please check price plan comparison page for all details.
For those users who do not plan to use individual user accounts: it is possible to share your Price2Spy account with your colleague(s) – and all of you will be able to use it simultaneously. However, please note that in that case you will have no ability to distinct which user made the changes within your Price2Spy account.