WooCommerce – integrating with Price2Spy
3. Fill in the store details
- Store URL: this is the URL of your online store (important: please do not place index.php at the end of URL – so: http://www.mystore.com would be OK, while http://www.mystore.com/index.php would be wrong)
If the store URL is not entered correctly, a warning popup will appear, you should check it and enter the correct one.
After that, you will be redirected from Step 2 to your store in order to continue the integration process:
a) If you are not already logged in to your store in the same browser, a page with login format will appear – after credentials are inserted, the page from b) will appear
b) If you were already logged in to your store, a page that requires you to allow Price2Spy integration will appear.
When integration is allowed, Step 3 in Price2Spy will appear.
6.Finalizing operation details
- Name your operation (for example WOOCOMMERCE | LINK)
- Define execution frequency (default = 1 day)
- Choose whether you want to be notified by email on each operation execution (default = OFF)
- Check ‘Do it now‘ if you want the products to be copied immediately (otherwise, the operation will be done according to the daily schedule)
- Define price check frequency (of the products created via Link My Store Operation)
Network / Firewall issues
- In many cases, we experience that client’s Web server is behind a firewall, which will block our requests. Therefore, please make sure that you have done the following whitelisting changes to your firewall
- Whitelist Price2Spy IPs (please ask email@example.com for the list of IPs we use)
- Whitelist specific countries: please white list Serbia and The Netherlands (Holland)
- Whitelist user-agent: ReactorNetty
- If your store contains a large number of products, Price2Spy will have to make a large number of requests to your Web server in order to perform the syncing.
- If a large number of requests is problematic for your Web server – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will spread the requests over a longer period of time
- In case you’re not sure where to apply the above firewall changes, please get in touch with your hosting company. If you’re unsure whom to contact, please let us know, we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
- All product-related columns (product name, SKU, internal ID, custom fields, metadata, brand, supplier, and category) can have 250 characters max