New Price2Spy video tutorials
It’s been more than 2 years since we have published first Price2Spy video tutorial.
Ever since, Price2Spy has grown in every possible way: we gained hundreds of new clients, we have introduced new user interface, introduced a multitude of new reports… all together – our old video tutorial became outdated.
In last couple of weeks, we’ve been working on several new tutorials (please check them all on our Price2Spy Tutorials page)
New videos are
- How to configure Price2Spy to monitor your competitor’s products / URLs
- Price2Spy email alerts – what they contain, and how to use advanced options
- Price2Spy reports – explanation of some of most commonly used reports in Price2Spy
- API – how to connect your own software with Price2Spy
- MAP (minimal advertised price) violation monitoring
We hope that the above tutorials will help you make a quicker start with Price2Spy,
Any suggestions for improving our tutorials (or making new ones)? Please let us know!