One of the most common ways to spend free time is with music. However, some have been fortunate to turn their passion for music into a business. Back in 1990, Euro-Unit, a company for the distribution and sale of musical instruments and equipment, was founded in Croatia. For 30 years now Euro-Unit continues to fulfill the needs of professional musicians, students, and music enthusiasts for musical instruments and equipment such as Yamaha, Bösendorfer, Roland, Boss, Sennheiser, Marshall, Hohner, PRS, Ortega, QSC, Fender, Gretsch, Jackson, and many others.
Therefore, the slogan When it comes to music suits them very well.
Being a part of such a competitive industry makes it hard to define the right prices and maintain the leading market position. But, When it comes to prices, Price2Spy is here to help! 🙂
Maintaining their clients’ trust alongside staying competitive on the market is not the simplest task. With new foreign companies becoming a part of the Croatian market and the eCommerce sector becoming more and more popular, Euro-Unit faces new challenges.
Below are listed some issues regarding the challenges of Euro-Unit’s monitoring requirements:
- Competitor monitoring – being a part of such a competitive market, Euro-Unit needed us to monitor not only the prices but assortments and stock as well;
- A large number of products (around 1230) monitored across different websites (26);
- Monitoring is performed across different markets (HR, UK, SI, DE, NL, US)
As you can tell, help from a price monitoring tool such as Price2Spy was much needed.
Before reaching out to Price2Spy, Euro-Unit also tested a few other similar tools. Due to our long experience, our team knew what would be just the right solution for the challenges that Euro-Unit was facing:
- Product matching performed manually to ensure that all different variations are located – Applying the product parameters is performed by Price2Spy’s highly experienced data entry team at the same time when product matching is performed, so the client doesn’t have to deal with these tasks and can devote its time to important issues.
- Enabling Price2Spy to monitor different product variations – This is a solution we have been offering to our clients for a long time since we have a highly efficient mechanism to make sure we distinguish product variations displayed on the same page.
- Stealth IP traffic – if we’re monitoring hundreds of thousands of products on a site (which is the case here), it’s very likely that the site’s administrator will grow suspicious of traffic created by our servers. That’s when they will probably try to block our traffic. But, in order to avoid this, Price2Spy created Stealth IP traffic. This technique makes it practically impossible for system administrators to distinguish regular website traffic from the traffic generated by Price2Spy.
That resulted in a simple and straightforward way to extract any reports from Price2Spy. With Price2Spy, the client got an automatic tool that can monitor both their competition and their own market performance.
“Price2Spy has fully met our requirements and we are extremely pleased with the opportunities that Price2Spy provides us.” Hrvoje Senčar, Managing Director
Giving the fact that Price2Spy already has many music industry clients, the Euro-Unit problems weren’t new for us. Our rich experience could be applied to this client as well, making the whole process much easier. Once more, Price2Spy has proved to be just the right fit for our clients’ needs.
Do you also struggle with competition monitoring and staying on top of the market?
Don’t waste any more time and start your 30 days free trial period with Price2Spy.