Reading Time: 2 minutes
One of the features that Price2Spy is the proudest of is
certainly API. As you already know, we’re constantly improving all our
features, and API makes no exception. The newest Price2Spy API 2.10 version will
bring something many clients asked about. From now on, you’ll be able to
- Retrieve captured screenshots – this feature is available to our clients using the Screenshot add-on
- Retrieved URLs of product images (captured during the price checks), as well as your own notes regarding URLs, that can be retrieved separately. This feature is not available in Price2Spy right now. However, in order to reduce the number of API changes, we’re preparing the API side of it well ahead.
To be more precise:
- As of version 2.10, you will be able to use one new field as
part of Price2Spy Measurement objects:
- screenshotUrl (if you are subscribed to our
- As of version 2.10, you will be able
to use six new fields as part of Price2Spy URL objects:
- Fields related to product images (this feature will be launched in a few month’s time, but
we are preparing API for it now, in order to reduce the number of API changes)
- image1Url – string (URL of the 1st image of the URL)
- image2Url – string (URL of the 2nd image of the URL)
- image3Url – string (URL of the 3rd image of the URL)
- Fields related to URL notes (this feature will be launched in a few month’s time, but
we are preparing API for it now, in order to reduce the number of API changes))
- note1 – string (1st URL note)
- note2 – string (2nd URL note)
- note3 – string (3rd URL note)
It’s important to point out the methods in which the new
fields will be exposed:
you are connecting via SOAP:
The clients who are using Microsoft to connect to the SOAP version of Price2Spy’s API will have to make certain changes. Their solution will require a rebuild which can be performed by using the new WSDL files.
As always, all the API documentation
can be found here: https://www.price2spy.com/en/api/documentation.html
If you are connecting via REST:
If you are a client who is using
REST API in order to connect to Price2Spy’s API (or you are using some other
technologies to connect) there would be no need for any changes.
However, if you need further assistance, or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com Our team would be glad to help you!
Price2Spy is an online service that provides comprehensive and suitable solutions for eCommerce professionals including; retailers, brands/manufacturers and distributors in order to stay profitable in the current competitive market conditions. If you want to learn more about what Price2Spy can do for your business, please get a personalized free demo or start your 30-day free trial.