Price2Spy – a secret ingredient of your success formula
As you already know, Price2Spy is an online price monitoring tool that is suitable for brands, retailers, and distributors. Since we’re covering a large spectrum of client’s requirements, it’s no surprise that we have more than 700 clients.
When you read these numbers, you would think that we are swamped with great reviews and testimonials. But, we have only around 30 testimonials on our site. Why is that the case?
Obtaining and publishing a testimonial in the B2B world is not so easy as you might think. Since Price2Spy has been present on the market for around 10 years now, here are our few cents on this topic.
“Your services are great, but I can’t give you a review”
Price monitoring is by its nature a sensitive topic. The majority of our clients have faced pricing strategy problems, but they couldn’t point a finger at what’s actually wrong until they came across Price2Spy. Now, they can monitor their competitors and become aware of the price changes the second they occur.
As you can already tell, that’s the core of the problem. Even though they are very satisfied with our work, they do not want their competitors to know about it.
For instance, when asked about the level of satisfaction with our services, and leaving a possible testimonial, one of our clients said this: ”I would be happy to do this, but there is another aspect of it. If we are present on your testimonials page, every competitor will know what service we are using to monitor them, and we lose our advantage against them.”
“Sorry, cannot give you a review. Our competitors are technologically far behind us, and we do not want to give them tips on how to improve their business”
“Both me and my competitors are using Price2Spy”
Although we cannot give concrete names, we have many, many examples of industries where several competing companies use Price2Spy services.
Sounds a bit absurd, right? If we all use the same tool, what’s the purpose, then?
The answer may not be so obvious, but over years we have learned:
- Not everyone uses Price2Spy the same way – some clients go for pure analytics and alerting, while others tend to implement automated dynamic pricing rules
- Not everyone uses Price2Spy on the same set of products
- Not everyone applies the same pricing tactics – while some clients compare to individual marketplace sellers (on platforms like Amazon), others care just about main industry players
“Price2Spy helped us prevent pricing wars”
Last but not the least, we have heard from brands who use Price2Spy: Price2Spy helped us prevent pricing wars. How is that – we asked? It’s simple – if all of our retailers know that we use a reliable tool to monitor their price changes (day and night, including weekends) – it will mean that nothing can stay hidden, which helps us establish control over the prices on the market.
The above examples bring us to the conclusion:
- In young markets, Price2Spy will help retailers gain a competitive edge over their competitors
- In well-developed markets, Price2Spy will help brands achieve pricing stability
- Whether your market is young or not – pricing analytics will help you understand the strategies of your competitors
If you want to test our service, you’re more than welcome to do it! During the 30-days free trial period, you can form your own opinion about the tool and decided whether you want to continue your journey with us!